We may not have corn on the cob in the stores yet, but soon. And when it arrives, you’ll be happy to have this recipe on hand: Corn and Edamame Salad.
Compliments of our cousin Nina, this fresh and colorful salad tastes like summer!
What You’ll Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, edamame, onion and cilantro.
- Combine ingredients for dressing in a jar. Cover and shake.
- Chill salad and dressing separately in the refrigerator.
- Shake dressing again, pour over salad and toss just before serving.
What you’ll need:
- 8 ears of bi-color corn, cooked and cut off the cob
- 2-3 c. cooked and shelled edamame
- 1/2 c. red onion diced
- 1/4 c. cilantro chopped
- juice and zest of 6 limes
- 1/4 c. honey
- olive oil, salt and pepper to taste