- 1 head cauliflower or 1 12 oz. bag of riced cauliflower
- 1/2-1 pack taco seasoning (season to your preferred taste)
- 1 – 1 1/2 jar pasta sauce (sauce to your preferred juiciness)
- 1 box spaghetti noodles
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut your head of cauliflower into small pieces to fit into your food processor and use ricing blade to rice your cauliflower (if you did not buy pre-riced cauliflower).
- Put 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in skillet and add cauliflower.
- Sauté the riced cauliflower for 10-15 mins on medium to medium high heat. Add taco seasoning to your liking (you may have to add a little water to mix the taco seasoning into the cauliflower).
- Add your pasta sauce to the seasoned riced cauliflower and let sauce heat up for 3-5 minutes.
- Scoop cauliflower sauce over cooked spaghetti noodles.